NEW WEST MUSIC ACADEMY
The NWMA is based on three foundations:
- To train musicians in the art of playing their chosen instrument and enable them to use their skills in a solo, or group setting.
- Through the process of learning to master a difficult instrument, every student ultimately comes to discover and stretch their own limits, not simply as musicians but as human beings.
- Through the vehicle of a beautiful and challenging instrument, the NWMA endeavours to guide each student we teach toward a profound sense of ability and empowerment.
- Desiree Arthur – piano and voice
- Kristal Chalmers – piano
- Gideon Choi – piano
- Sharon Fjeldstrom – piano
- Colin Fritzke – drums
- Carrie-Lynn Johnstone – voice, music exploration and beginner piano
- Milton Kim – bass & guitar
- Jonathan Lagore – guitar
- Kathryn Lapp – violin, piano and voice
- Melissa MacDonald – violin
- Rachel MacDonald – cello
- Nicole Warren – piano and voice